How To Market Your Business
A Candle Making Business is no different than other types of businesses in terms of marketing.
Market Your Business Online
Here are some ways to market your business on the Internet.
- Sell your candles in an Ebay Store / Auctions
- Set up a Candle Website or Blog
- Set up a Facebook page for your candle company
- Use Twitter to sell your candles
- Build an email list and keep your customers posted when you run sales, etc.
- Set up displays in local stores: florists, gift shops, spas, specialty shops. See the How To Sell Candles section
- Utilize social media & run specials
How to Advertise Your Candle Making Business on Twitter:
Why Twitter Marketing Could Boost Your Business Sales & Profits
This (kindle downloadable) book shows you simple, easy-to-apply ways to use Twitter to sell your candles.
Inside this book:
• New Ways to Use Twitter to Attract More Paying Customers & Increase Profits...
• What to Do If You Don't Have Time to Tweet...
• Twitter Strategies To Boost Your Business
• The Easy Way to Market Your Business on Twitter - Saving You Wasted Time and Effort
• The #1 Mistake Businesses Make on Twitter – And How To Avoid it
• The 5 Benefits of Twitter Marketing for Your Business
• How to Establish Your Brand and Raise Awareness
• How to Use Twitter to Pitch Products in a More Personal Way
• How to Use Twitter to Draw Attention to Your Business - The Right Way
• How to Conduct Market Research Using Twitter
• How to Use Twitters Tools to Strengthen Your Customer Service - So You Sell More, and Make More Money
• Why Use Twitter to Market Your Business? Find Out Inside
• Using Twitter to Study Your Competition
• Essential Profile Elements You Need To Know
• How to Create a Custom Background Design
• The Right Way To Write Your Bio - So You Get More Business
• Your Profile Picture - How to Get It Right the First Time
• Targeting Followers
• Direct Messaging on Twitter
• Automated vs. Personalized - When to Use It and When to Avoid It
• Twitter Search - How It Can Help Your Business
• Twitter Lists Explained
• Monitoring Your Business on Twitter
• Hashtags and Trending Subjects
• How to Organize Your Twitter Account
• Who Are Your Friends?
• Whom Do You Follow?
• Who Are the Inactive Users?
• How Do You Manage It All?
• Your ‘To Do’ Twitter Checklist
• PLUS 100 Essential Online Twitter Business Tools